075 444 42356
1. When do we collect personal information?
Our Website is free for you to browse through and read. We only ask for your personal information for the following reasons:
· If you want to purchase product(s) from the Website
· If you want to contact us, send us an email or offer feedback
· If you want to receive GetDeen news and exclusive offers via email
We only collect personal information (such as your name and address details) if you choose to provide that information to us or when you make a purchase from our Website.
2. What do we do with the information?
We will require you to provide particular personal information such as your credit card details and your billing address for the purposes of completing your order. We will only use this information for the purposes of managing your order or your usage of the Website. We will share your information with third party companies (such as couriers) for the express purpose of completing your order.
Providing additional personal information is up to you. We collect personal information to enter you in contests and notify you of results, to e-mail you with updates, news and special offers, to respond to your questions or comments, or to register you for certain features on the Website.
GetDeen will process and use your personal information in order improve the service we provide enabling us to: speed up your searches, recognise you when you return to the Website, respond to your feedback, respond to problems, and tailor what we do to suit your requirements further.
Beyond this, we will not share your information with any other company without your consent unless we are required to do so by law. If you give us consent then we may share your information with our partners, subsidiaries or subsidiary companies in order that they can contact you with information, promotions, products, services and offers that may be of interest to you.
We will never sell your information to any other company or third party.
3. Asking your permission
If you register on the Website or make a purchase, we may also contact you by email with further information or updates concerning our products.
4. Who processes your information?
GetDeen will process the information we collect from you or you provide to us.
What are Cookies?
· To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
· To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
· To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly. For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banners.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
6. What do we do to safeguard personal information?
We have instituted safeguards to check that our internal procedures meet our high policy standards. We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that third parties who work with us as our agents to make this Website and its contents available to you, and to fulfil your orders and requests, agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our Website and our visitors. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
7. Links to other Websites
We may offer links to third party websites. However, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of third party websites. If you visit a third party website, we advise you to review their privacy and other policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to the third party websites.
8. Anything else I should know?